What's in the box?
- 2 Stems of Celosias Flowers
- Tulip shaped candle with coffee and sweet vanilla scent (D: 7 cm, H: 9 cm)
- Black and white clutch bag, two sides have a different design ( Small size: 13cmX27cm ; Big Size 16cmX34cm )
- Story Cards ( Collection Card, Product Card, Flower Card, Wish Card )
A vibrant design can make our day. Why not carry your vibrant personality around with you? This black and white clutch bag is the star of our Monochromatic set. The one-of-a-kind, handmade clutch bag adds a stunning contrast to any outfit. It’s bold, bright, and carefully crafted with its unique rounded shape.
After a day of standing out in style, sit back and relax. Light the tulip-shaped candle, sparking up delicious scents of energising coffee and sweet vanilla. The Monochromatic set is paired with vibrant Celosia flowers, another beautiful contrast to make us smile. A splash of nature’s colour against a black and white background; always a true fashion statement.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar..
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in a vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured productsDiscover more →
White rose, Hand-Poured Candle and a brass metal candle holder
Calla Lily Orange Flowers, marble apple decors (2 pieces) and a slim brass vase
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles