What's in the box?
- White Rose and Dry Fern
- Brass Frame with Recycled Tie – 4” x 6” (Portrait)
- Artisanal Hammered Glass Vase with Antique Brass Detailing – H18cm x D9cm
- Story Cards ( Collection Card, Flower Card, Wish Card )
Our Turquoise Elegance gift set is part of the Charming Allure collection. Designed to please your loved ones, the beautiful brass frame is the perfect way to display happy memories. The white rose signifies everlasting love and purity, presented with dry ferns to match. Both are stylishly displayed in the Artisanal Glass Vase, adding a touch of elegance to any home. Give the gift of modern romance, while shades of turquoise and a vintage style bring these pairings together in harmony.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar..
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.