What's in the box?
- Calla Lily Orange Flowers
- Marble apple red big H: 9cm
- Marble apple amber small H: 5cm
- Slim brass vase H14.5cm
- Story Cards ( Collection Card, Flower Card, Wish Card )
A time for celebrating friendships and family, the festive season means something unique to everyone. With the winter weather outside, it’s the perfect time to get comfy and find joy in the small things. So, celebrate with us, and delight a loved one with our heartfelt Joyful Apples gift set.
We’ve paired flame orange Calla Lilies with two gorgeous marbled apples; exquisite pieces of home décor. Poised in a slim brass vase, the Lilies are ancient symbols of joy, the perfect floral selection for our Joyful Apples gift set.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar..
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.