Charming Beauty - Handmade
What's in the FULL SET?
- Purple Ranunculus Flowers ( 12 stems of Ranunculus )
- Hand-painted Ceramic Vase ( Dimensions: Height 15 cm, Width 10 cm )
- Story Cards (Artist Card, Collection Card, Flower Card, Wish Card)
Our Charming Beauty set is part of the Bleu & Blanc collection. Exclusively designed for Onacara by ceramics artist Sibel Pekgöz, this charming vase is an intriguing and elegant masterpiece. Hand-painted traditional patterns add to the feel of the fine art of this distinctive creation, influenced by Turkish ceramic designs. All the while, the geometric shaping of the vase brings a modern uplift to the style. The fresh Ranunculus flowers contrast strikingly with the Bleu & Blanc ceramics vase, symbolising beauty and awe. The Charming Beauty gift set will adorn the home with a brightening décor.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a wish card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- This is an exclusive Onacara set, featuring hand-made creations by our artists. Due to the love and care it takes to make each product, we have limited stock available. Please give us 30 days' notice if you are ordering a high volume of these exclusive sets.
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured collectionSee collection →
White rose, Hand-Poured Candle and a brass metal candle holder
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles
Pink and White Roses of 8 stems with a Hand-painted Ceramic Vase