What's in the box?
- Chrysanthemum Flowers (2 stems)
- Handmade ceramic mug with cookie plate
- Story Cards ( Artist Card, Collection Card, Flower Card, Wish Card )
This tea set, designed by Studio Qualia, connects the land with beautiful shapes. Our Landshapes set is moulded by time, from craggy mountains to rounded hills, a mix of contemporary influences inspired by natures design.
Landshapes is a striking combination of Chrysanthemum flower and the rocky textured tea set. Simply stunning!
*The vase in the picture is not included in the price.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- This is an exclusive Onacara set, featuring hand-made creations by our artists. Due to the love and care it takes to make each product, we have limited stock available. Please give us 30 days' notice if you are ordering a high volume of these exclusive sets.
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.