What's in the box?
- Celosia and Hypericum Berries Fresh Flowers
- Two espresso mugs with their small plates
- Ceramic vase turquoise (H:17 cm)
- Story Cards ( Artist Card, Collection Card, Flower Card, Wish Card )
Made from stoneware clay, the Espresso Lines set includes an assortment of beautiful ceramic pieces. Rounded to form a sphere yet incorporating straight lines within the design, these creations by Studio Qualia are ideal for shape lovers. Representing how shapes are continuously formed by the lands around us, the Crafted Shapes set is the perfect gift for those who respect our surroundings.
Designed to showcase the originality of handmade products, the coffee break set has been crafted with love and care. The flowers selected for the Espresso Lines set are a mixture of pink Celosia and Hypericum Berries. Contrasting with the hardness of the stoneware shapes, the flowers are soft with intricate silhouettes. Symbolising warmth and affection, they fit delicately in the orb shaped clay vase.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- This is an exclusive Onacara set, featuring hand-made creations by our artists. Due to the love and care it takes to make each product, we have limited stock available. Please give us 30 days' notice if you are ordering a high volume of these exclusive sets.
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured collectionSee collection →
White rose, Hand-Poured Candle and a brass metal candle holder
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles
Pink and White Roses of 8 stems with a Hand-painted Ceramic Vase