Abstract Joy Earrings
What's in the box?
- Terracotta handmade earrings. Made with polymer clay and solid brass. Nickel-free silver plated posts. ( Dimensions: Length 8cm, Width 4.8 cm )
- Story Cards (Artist Card, Collection Card, Personalised Wish Card)
Our Abstract Joy earrings are part of the Onacara Shapes collection. Thoughtfully put together to showcase how modern design works with geometry, these earrings are the perfect gift for contemporary art lovers.
The rounded shape earrings in terracotta shade are handmade by Pepper You using lightweight clay, while the orange tones match many wardrobe choices. Decorated with brass drop detailing, they’re the perfect statement accessory celebrating our admiration for shapes in design.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- This is an exclusive Onacara set, featuring hand-made creations by our artists. Due to the love and care it takes to make each product, we have limited stock available. Please give us 30 days' notice if you are ordering a high volume of these exclusive sets.
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured collectionSee collection →
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles
Snapdragon Flowers, %100 Silk Scarf with purple tones and gold textured vase
Pink and White Roses of 8 stems with a Hand-painted Ceramic Vase