What's in the box?
- 2 Stems of Glorious Flowers
Glass vase finished off with a decorative brass ring ( 11 x 8cm (dia) )
Sustainable handmade earrings by Studio Mali ( 925 Sterling Silver stud posts and butterflies ( L6.5cm x W5cm )
- Story Cards ( Artist Card , Product Card, Flower Card, Wish Card )
Some stunning décor for both your home and wardrobe. our Glorious set captures the cheerful energy of our Vibrance in Colours collection. The rounded, vintage green vase crowned with a brass collar complements the stunning Gloriosa flowers, with their energetic pink and yellow colours. Alongside these fresh Gloriosa blossoms, are the skilfully crafted and eco-friendly earrings by Studio Mali. Influenced by the world around us, these daring earrings are just bursting to give your loved one a confidence boost!
Gloriosa is the national flower of Zimbabwe and represent glory and honour.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- This is an exclusive Onacara set, featuring hand-made creations by our artists. Due to the love and care it takes to make each product, we have limited stock available. Please give us 30 days' notice if you are ordering a high volume of these exclusive sets.
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured productsDiscover more →
White rose, Hand-Poured Candle and a brass metal candle holder
Calla Lily Orange Flowers, marble apple decors (2 pieces) and a slim brass vase
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles