Indigo Spring Set
What's in the FULL SET?
- Lily of Incas Flowers with Wax Flowers
- Hand-painted Ceramic Vase ( Dimensions: Height 15 cm, Width 10 cm )
- Rectangular cotton cushion with blue tassels, striped on borders (Dimensions: 35cmX50cm )
- Story Cards (Artist Card, Collection Card, Flower Card, Wish Card)
Our Indigo Spring set truly encapsulates the spirit of this refreshing season. The fresh pink Lily of the Incas flowers symbolise friendship, as Spring is a wonderful time to share laughter with friends.
They're matched with the unique ceramic vase, hand-painted with a whimsical blue design. These bright blue tones are complemented harmoniously as they sit next to the blush pink flowers. Paired with striking orange and blue cushion with a mixture of textures and patterns, the Indigo Spring gift set adds the vibrant colours of Spring to our homes.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- This is an exclusive Onacara set, featuring hand-made creations by our artists. Due to the love and care it takes to make each product, we have limited stock available. Please give us 30 days' notice if you are ordering a high volume of these exclusive sets.
- For the personalisation of the notebook, we will need 1 week more for the delivery lead time. .
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured productsDiscover more →
White rose, Hand-Poured Candle and a brass metal candle holder
Calla Lily Orange Flowers, marble apple decors (2 pieces) and a slim brass vase
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles