My Flower Box - Exclusively Made for Kids!
What's in the box?
- A bunch of daffodils ( Fresh flowers will change each month )
- Ceramic vase handpainted of a squirrel by Birnil
- 1 pair of Children's Gardening Gloves. PVC Dots for added Grip on Palms. Elasticated Wrist
- A6 National Trust Nature Diary contains 50 sheets of 160gsm all-media cartridge paper. Acid-free, sized for wet strength.
- Nature Sticker Book of NIKKI DYSON is packed with facts about all kinds of British plants and flowers. With four pages of stickers and 11 glorious scenes ( W30 X H22CM)
- Creative Blackboard Signs to personalise the flowers
- Cards ( Personalised Card, Flower Care Card, Wish Card )
The vase and gloves will be sent on the first subscription box. In all others, there will be fresh flowers of the month, one activity book, one Nature Dairy, Plant label and cards.
This set is suitable for children of 5+ years.
Growing up, children see that nature is all around them. Playing outdoors, climbing trees, watching their parents water flowers in the garden… There are plenty of lovely family moments to be had in the natural world. Why not bring the natural world indoors? Our Kids collection combines fresh flowers for the family home with charming children’s items: a nature diary and activity book, with handy snack pots or a special vase.
Caring for their own flowers, kids grow to appreciate their natural surroundings. This excitement is all packaged together colourfully, with a personalised note. Onacara for Kids encourages curiosity about the natural world, as children enjoy the beauty in botanicals.
Give them the gift of nature.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar..
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured collectionSee collection →
White rose, Hand-Poured Candle and a brass metal candle holder
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles
Pink and White Roses of 8 stems with a Hand-painted Ceramic Vase