Radiant Lilies - Scarf Set
What's in the box?
- Calla Lilies ( 7 stems )
- %100 Silk Scarf , orange tones, hand-dyed ( 40cm X 150cm )
- Slim brass vase, ( H:13 cm )
- Story Cards ( Artist Card, Collection Card, Flower Card, Handcrafted Wish Card )
With calming fluid shapes and flowing silhouettes, our Radiance gift set evokes feelings of happiness and peace. Featuring the 100% silk scarf and a complimentary handmade card by textiles artist Janine Pound, the smooth fabric is soothing to touch. Hand-dyed with love, each scarf is entirely unique in colour and tone, with almost metallic touches.The Radiance set is the perfect gift for any stylish personality, paired with the graceful orange Calla Lilies in a sleek metal vase. Representing renewal, they’re the ideal autumn flower to celebrate the changing of seasons and new beginnings.
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- This is an exclusive Onacara set, featuring hand-made creations by our artists. Due to the love and care it takes to make each product, we have limited stock available. Please give us 30 days' notice if you are ordering a high volume of these exclusive sets.
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.