Part of our Natural Touches collection, this oak-inspired gift set is perfect for those who love to combine their contemporary style with a love for the outdoors. Display your true appreciation for interior design while embracing modern artwork and the careful techniques involved in artist Birnil’s designs.
Decorate your home with by Wirth design candle holder and Birnil’s beautiful hand made painting , lightening up the mood with the Rustic Green Candle.
The Chincherinchee flower symbolises purity and hope, representing the idea behind the collection perfectly, while oak touches add a sense of style to this carefully curated package.
What's in the box?
- Chincherinchee Flower
- Rustic Green Candle
- Modern Wooden Candle Holder by Wirth Design
- Natural Forms Print by Artist Birnil
- Matching Wooden Photo Frame, 25cm x 34.5cm
- Clear Glass Vase, H18.5cm
- Story Cards ( Artist Card, Collection Card, Flower Card, Wish Card )
- Delivered through the door in our branded packaging, with brand story card, flower card, product/artist story card, and a gift card including your personal message.
- We're as excited as you are to get your Onacara box sent out! All orders are sent with special delivery. This keeps your flowers fresh and our loved ones happy. However, please keep in mind that there may be short delays due to Covid-19.
- We’re working hard to get beautiful blooms out for all our customers. But we’re facing some unusual supply issues for some of our flowers at the moment. This means that we might need to send you a bouquet with a few different stems. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar.
- We may replace seasonal flowers. If this happens, we’ll let you know and always send something similar..
Each box of fresh Onacara flowers is selected to make our customers happy! Here are a few tips on how you and your loved ones can keep your flowers happy, too:
- First, gently remove the eco wrap and place your flowers in their vase.
- Add one of the two flower foods to the vase, along with water.
- 3 days later, keep the flowers nourished by using the second flower food.
- Change the water each day, to let the story of your flowers continue in your home.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle every couple of days to keep them blooming healthily.
Featured productsDiscover more →
White rose, Hand-Poured Candle and a brass metal candle holder
Calla Lily Orange Flowers, marble apple decors (2 pieces) and a slim brass vase
The ‘Pincushion’ flowers with the Mango Wood Vase, a Contemporary Gold Metal Candle Holder and the vibrant dining candles